Metro newspaper online!

Before I moved out to the sticks, I used to get the bus into work every day. I enjoyed it because it meant no sweaty over-crowded tube carriages, I always got a seat, and I got to see London... but I missed reading the free Metro newspaper on the way to work. Now I get the train into London I read it every morning, but I still smile when I found out that you can read the entire newspaper online! You simply fill in your email address, and Metro will email you every morning with a fresh new flashy online copy of your favourite newspaper. Handy! Take a look! http://e-edition.metro.co.uk/

Comments

Kheily said…
Ive always wondered .. what do you guys call " the sticks".. I am from the Bahamas...
Sweetpea said…
HAHA sorry, it means out in the coutryside, away from the towns and cities... :D

Popular Posts