Ha ha ha

Ok, so not really a valid excuse for a meaningful post, but I'm bored... it's not Valentines's day yet and I hadn't posted for a while... I had a VERY lazy weekend (where I didn't get out my pyjamas until at least half 2 in the afternoon on Saturday, YES SATURDAY, it wasn't even Sunday!) and I haven't managed to take any new photos because I'm waiting for the tripod I bought on Amazon to arrive... got my cousin's (kind of cousin, twice removed kinda thing...) wedding the weekend of Valentine's which should be good! The WHOLE family is going so looking forward to that!

So, here's some HILARIOUS animations from the Weebls website which I found whilst doing some time killing this evening...

The Ultimate showdown - which made me LAUGH and even more so with the subtitles on!
The Chutney song - Just because it's SO random but VERY funny

Oh and check out Magical Trevor... although be warned it will be STUCK in your head for AGES!!!

Comments

Popular Posts