Sugar biscuits!



S U G A R B I S C U I T S . . I've been busy baking all day today for my daughters 6th birthday party. This is the recipe I used for the sugar biscuits I baked. They're dairy egg soya and nut free. 3 1/4 cups plain flour 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder 1/2 tsp. salt 1 cup margarine like vitalite 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar 1 tsp. vanilla extract 1/4 cup coconut or any alternative milk I creamed the sugar and marge together, then added the vanilla and coconut milk. Then i sieved the flour, salt and baking powder in and mixed until it was combined. I did add extra flour as the dough was too sticky. Once your dough is combined, wrap in clingfilm and put it in the fridge for at least an hour. Then bring it out, put it on a floured surface and roll it out to 1/2cm thick and cut out shapes. Place them on grease proof paper and bake at gas Mark 5 for 10-20 minutes depending on your oven. The edges should just begin to brown. They'll still be soft when you take them out the oven but they'll harden as they cool. #vegan #dairyfree #eggfree #allergyfriendly #partyfood #sugarbiscuits #cmpa #allergykids #allergymumofgirls
A post shared by Erin & her girls (@allergy_mum_of_girls) on

Comments

Popular Posts