Elf on the shelf

I finally figured SY is old enough to appreciate elf on the shelf. The idea is supposed to be that the elf watches the kids behaviour and reports back to Santa every night, then gets up to mischief for the kids to discover when they wake up, but I'm not so hot on the whole "Santa is watching" thing, so our elf just plays tricks over night for the fun of it!

So far, our elf has drawn on food, trashed the Christmas tree and made pancakes amongst other things. All I can say is thank god for Pinterest or I'd have run out of ideas in the first week, nevermind 24 days!

Our original elf now has company too as Santa sent one for little D too... tonight's antics in particular are a bit bonkers. Why do I do this to myself?! Lol!

Ahh it's all worth it when you see their little faces. Good thing they're cute!































Comments

Popular Posts