9 week scan!


Today I went to the early pregnancy unit for an early scan thanks to the lovely lady doctor referring me after my bleed. The nurse told me to come with a full bladder so this morning I drank two glasses of water and my usual cup of rooibos tea. Mental note... that's too much! It made the nurses job easy to find little bean as my bladder pushed my uterus up to an easy to scan position, and I was relieved when she said that he was fine and could see a little heartbeat, but all I could think about really was needing the loo BADLY! Little bean even had a little wriggle for the camera! Then I dashed to the loo opposite before I weed myself haha!

The nurse gave us some scan photos to keep which was nice of her. It's quite fuzzy, and all you can make out is a huge head, little body and my VERY full bladder looming over baby, but it's something to remind me that there really is a little being happily growing inside me! Yay! So relieved!

Comments

Yy said…
Am so glad everything is ok x

Popular Posts