Spotted!

Working in Southwark definitely has its perks. Not only are you far away enough from Oxford Street to not be tempted to shop, and close enough to town to go out after work, there's a ton of interesting things to do and see like strolling along Bankside, going to the Tate Modern, National Theatre, The Old Vic and the London Eye.

Another perk is that there is a surprising amount of famous faces round here. Next door to my office is where both Graham Norton and Ian Wright work (and both are regularly outside our front door either walking their dogs or posing for photo shoots respectively) and the ITV studios are up the road and Phillip Schofield and Fern Britton are both spotted round Gabriel's Wharf. Why is this the topic of today's post I hear you ask? Because I just went out for lunch and lo and behold, Kevin Spacey walks into Cafe Nero to buy a coffee and read the newspaper. I almost choked on my chai latte! He's the artistic director at the Old Vic which is why he's round here but it was still a surprise to spot a Hollywood actor! Of course, the temptation to make him the subject of today's Project 365 photo was extremely tempting, but unfortunately my cowardice prevented me from asking so I shall have to settle with a photo from karaoke tonight instead...

.... if only I wasn't such a wuss...

Comments

Unknown said…
opportnity missed... ai!!! :p
Sweetpea said…
I know... gutted. Should have just downed the latte and strutted up there and asked.. doh! Ah well, I'm sure there'll be other chances!

Popular Posts