The day after the night before


Well last night was our work Christmas party at the Waldorf. Have to admit I had more fun last year! They did hire two of the dancers from Strictly Ballroom to dance a few dances and a bit of audience participation but they were on the dance floor so long there wasn't much time for dancing afterwards!

Christmas is creeping up fast... We're off to see my Aunty in Grimsby on Saturday and the temperature has dropped dramatically so it feels more Christmassy now. Have no idea what I'm going to do for new years eve, but before I know it it'll be my birthday! I'm planning to have a big do at Tamarai in Covent Garden with a couple of other people which will be great... Don't know what I'll do on the day of my birthday though... no plans yet though.

Comments

Popular Posts