New car!!

I've been really slack updating my blog recently... have had a lot going on which I won't go into now... but one new positive update is I GOT A NEW CAR! I'm totally in love with it, after going to see what seemed like tons of them, I finally found the perfect one. My friend drove me all the way to Guildford and I got a Vauxhall Tigra within the price range I was looking at. The lady wanted £1200 and we got £200 off. I've been driving everywhere since I got it!

Apart from the car hunting I've been out doing the usual dinners, cinema trips and clubbing (Metra 3 weeks running... don't ask...). Think this weekend I'll have a quiet one as I have a cold which I haven't managed to shake off yet. I have a birthday BBQ on saturday and Sunday I think I will veg out watching DVDs. That's the plan anyway... who knows if I'll stick to it!

Comments

Popular Posts