Thorpe park

Wow had a really good weekend. Saturday went to Thorpe Park, and spent most of the day queueing but managed to have a go on Colossus and Inferno. 2 rides we queued to get on to and they broke down as we got to the front of the line! lus the electricity kept on cutting out at lunch in Burger King! Apart from that it was fun though!

Sunday went to a friend's and sunbathed all day so my tan has now been topped up! This week is going to be scorching... 30-35 degrees! Definitely taking a day off to enjoy it while it lasts at some point this week!

Next week is going to be nuts... I'm having my other 2 wisdom teeth taken out AND moving into a new flat... should be interesting! Plus it's my sister's birthday (which I just realised means we're going out for a meal and I may not be able to eat! Oops!)

Comments

Popular Posts