No knead soya free homemade bread


N O K N E A D B R E A D⠀ .⠀ .⠀ .⠀ My kids LOVE bread... which is great except when you have one who can't have soya, meaning 99% of shop bought loaves go out the window. I never realised how much bread contains soya flour! Thank god for my dad who gave me this stupid quick and easy all in one method no knead bread recipe! It takes me minutes to prep and leave to prove, meaning I can make a fresh loaf every weekend. I've also tested this recipe using @wessexmill flavoured flours and it works well! My favourites are the malt loaf and the Mediterranean flour mixes! ⠀ ⠀ Ingredients:⠀ 6 cups strong white bread flour⠀ 1 tsp quick acting yeast⠀ 1/2 tsp salt⠀ 3 cups lukewarm water ⠀ ⠀ Mix all your dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl, keeping the salt and yeast on opposite sides. Add your warm water and mix until you have a loose dough. Cover the bowl with clingfish and leave the dough to prove (I tend to leave this for 3-4 hours). Knock all the air out of the dough with a wooden spoon and cover and leave to prove for another 2 hours. Your dough should double in size. If it hasn't, leave it to prove longer in a warm place. Preheat your oven to 450f and place a cast iron pot in the oven to heat up. Take your cast iron pot out of the oven, grease it with oil (I use coconut) and pour your dough in to the pot. Cover with the lid and place in the center of the oven. Bake for 30 mins, then take the lid off and bake for a further 15 minutes. Then take your loaf out the oven and leave to cool. I tend to slice the whole loaf up once it's cold and store half in the freezer separating each slice with some baking paper. As the loaf has no preservatives it'll go off quite quickly in a warm house, but stores well frozen.⠀ ⠀ #soyafree #soyafreebread #crustyloaf #breadrecipe #allergymumofgirls #freefrom #freefromrecipes #dairyfree #milkfree #dairyfreerecipes #crusty #bread #loaf #cobloaf #lecreuset #nokneadbread #homemadebread
A post shared by Erin & her girls (@allergy_mum_of_girls) on

Comments

Popular Posts