Blend it!

I'm joining the blending revolution! Thanks to a very generous mum and dad, I am now a proud owner of a NUTRIBULLET! Cue mad dash to the supermarket this morning to stock up on more fruit and vegetables than any sane person would really need for 4 days... Either I'm going to be super duper healthy or I'm going to spend a lot of time on the loo doing rainbow coloured poos. I'll let you know how that works out!

This morning I treated us to a rather disgusting brown looking smoothie of spinach, carrot, banana, blueberries, chia seeds and coconut water. Hubs looked a bit wary but admitted it was actually quite nice. 



This afternoon I got impatient wanting to try a pink smoothie (was really planning to have 1 smoothie a day to prevent said toilet escapades) and blitzed us up a beetroot, spinach, Apple, carrot, chia seed, blueberry and coconut water smoothie when hubs asked for a coffee. Yeah not what he was expecting! It looked amazing! It tasted.... a bit Blergh. Looks can be deceiving! Not sure I'm keen on raw beetroot! 

Anyway tomorrow I'm planning on giving him a liquid breakfast of bananas, honey, peanut butter, chia and almond milk. Dairy free milkshake! Yum! 

Expect my Instagram to henceforth be mainly photos of disgusting looking blended vegetables of varying combinations. Ha! 

Comments

Popular Posts