2 years old!

I know, I know. I've been totally slack and rubbish and pants and utterly behind on blogging, but when you have a cheeky little monkey like mine to keep you on your toes, everything else goes out the window! All my little pass times and hobbies have taken a back burner. Thank god for my iPhone or my photography would have kicked the bucket too! That said, I did take some fab photos this weekend.... because it's the munchkin's 2nd birthday!! Yes, she is now 2! How the hell did that happen? It feels like only yesterday I was sat despairingly shackled to the sofa with a double breast pump like a cow, bleary eyed, hair unkempt! What started off as a terribly traumatic and stressful journey has resulted in a small person who makes me laugh every single day and fills me with so much love and pride that I could literally BURST. Yes, yes, gush gush, I know it's sickening... but you other mums and dads will know precisely how I feel (or those of you with dogs. possibly not cats. what can I say. I'm not a cat person. Rabbit owners on the other hand may feel the gushy pride I do if my sister is anything to go by!)

Aaaaaanywho... I thought this wonderful milestone warranted a photoshoot (and accompanying blog post) so ta-daa! Here you go. My little minx, complete with Minnie Mouse ears (which she kept on all afternoon. A miracle I tell you!)


Created with flickr slideshow.

Comments

I remember when I started reading your blog because I was looking for articles on children who had problems with milk, reflux etc. Look at how far she has come now! H is 2 this coming week, I feel you, so proud of him!

Popular Posts