Munchkin's lavender photoshoot


Yesterday I decided to take munchkin out and do a proper little photoshoot with her. Up til now her reflux has restricted outings, so most of her photos have been indoors, at home, but now she will at least drink the majority of her milk awake (she's still not eating!) I can get out a bit more! So hubs and I went to Mayfields lavender farm with my mum, armed with my trusty Nikon and a couple of dresses for the munchkin! I have to say, I'm pretty proud of the photos! She's easy to photograph as making her smile is a doddle, but I really wanted more shots of her sat amongst the lavender, which was impossible... she won't sit still! All she wanted to do was crawl towards us, so most of the photos I ended up with were of her crawling towards the camera. We did cheat a little and had hubs lie on the ground and hold her up so it looked like she was standing, and I got a couple of seated shots right at the beginning while she took it all in before she was off!

Anyway, here's a sample of my favourites. I decided to edit the photos with the white dress with a vintage feel, and the candy stripe photos a bit more vibrant. I think the results look pretty good! 


Comments

Popular Posts