Finally a perfect wedding planning app!

Ever since I got engaged I have been searching the app store, trying to find the perfect app to plan my wedding. Don't get me wrong, it's not like there's a lack of wedding apps available. In fact, since the royal wedding, there's an abundance.... but they're all either over priced, or frankly, crap.

After trying and deleting several apps, none of which could challenge the (rather extensive) google docs spreadsheets I'd set up myself, I finally came across the best app EVER! AWESOME NOTE! What an apt app name, because, yes, it IS AWESOME!

Ok ok getting a little carried away with the whole loving the organisational, allocate everything into neat little folders and tag them, thing... but this seriously IS my dream app. I was up til 1am organising my life last night!

So what is awesome note? Well it's basically a to-do list and note app in one. I use the pre-installed note app on my iPhone heavily for shopping lists, wedding ideas and general note taking. This app takes things one step further! You can set up folders (and customise the folder colours and icons... *squee with excitement!*) and then add various different notes in each. For example, my wedding folder has a mixture of to-do items, which I can tick off once done, and notes complete with images (kind of like a scrap book).


There's also an excellent view for notes and photos which I've decided to use for my Project 365 and travel diary! It posts each note as a little polaroid or post-it! That's definitely going to get filled up when I next go to Hong Kong!

I can't believe I didn't download this app sooner! I think my colleagues were a little dismayed at how excited I was when I told them about it... haha! You can also sync and back up all your notes with google docs and iTunes... a lesson I learnt the hard way when my phone crashed and I lost all my contacts!

Seriously, if you're a list-writer, this app is a total must for your iPhone and worth the £2.49! And don't make the mistake I made, which was download the free app, enter loads of stuff, realise I had more than 20 to do items, pay to upgrade and then realise it doesn't transfer your notes over...! Awesome note, TAKE NOTE! that was really really frigging annoying! I had to re-enter everything in to the paid version... not good when you'd just spent an hour adding your life to the free app!! Grrr...



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts