3 days until holidays!!

Well May bank holiday weekend is over. I went to the Comedy Club on Saturday night and then O bar in Soho with friends from work. The comedians were really good although we didn't get there in time to get seats together. Sunday I went walking round Oxford Street and Dim Sum (actually spent most of Sunday eating in general). Monday went to Hayes farm boot sale, got muddy as the sun dissappeared when we got there and came out when we left, and then went walking round the shops in Bromley.

I'm off to Spain and Morocco on Friday evening. Really can't wait! I've decided to take my tripod with me so I can get some good night shots of the bay at night from the balcony of the flat in Spain. Had my typhoid jab today at the doctors (didn't hurt a bit, think I'm a pro after getting the wisdom teeth whipped out) although my arm feels a bit dead now!

Comments

Popular Posts