Shopping with 2

I got to say, now I have two kids I realise how bloody easy it was with one! Yesterday I decided to brave Tescos with both kids ON MY OWN. I fed and changed D, packed water and snacks for SY, bundled everyone in the car and set off. Cue uncontrollable crying from D, which didn't stop once we got her in the trolley. After half an hour of sympathetic "feed that child for gods sakes!" stares from just about everyone in the shop (including some actual out loud "awwww hungry baby!" comments!) I paid for my shopping, which was only half done, and fled the sanctuary of home! Upside is my usual £60 shop cost me £22, so I guess that's one way to save money! Thank god SY was very well behaved, but I may have bribed her with a pack of mini gingerbread men.

I took a photo to commemorate the momentous occasion. I think I'll forever find this photo hilarious. SY's face is a picture. 


...it gets easier... Right???!

Comments

Popular Posts